- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
This auto shop is defying the odds of today's version of customer service by providing good old fashion caring service. They take care of customer needs with no additional hidden agendas to charge more than needed. Unfortunately it is rare to find honest, sincerely friendly, and knowledgeable people today, but Retro Auto Works is certainly trying to bring that back to our way of life. We have brought 5 of our vehicles here and are completely satisfied!
I was very impressed. I was greeted by everyone working in the shop. Staff was very friendly and professional. I decided to just wait for my car, and it was about 15-20 mins. Plenty of room to sit and wait and the price was great!! Definitely recommend to anyone and I will be using them for other services I may need in the future. Thank you!!